Re: [ecasound] Issue with mixing of the files

From: Hemant Joshi <hemant_joshius@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 18:19:59 EET

Thanks a lot Kai, I am actually having 8 files, so I have to
use -ea:800. After that it works fine, it comes back
to -6dB original level. I am having another
issue at some places in my mixed file I have SPIKES when
I see the file in the audio file editor. These spikes
weren't there is the original files and got inserted at the
boundary where the two files join. Have you seen it before?
These SPIKES cause audible 'click'.

How can I get rid of it, if you know of a workaround.

Thanks
hemant