Java ECI implementation?

Subject: Java ECI implementation?
From: Edward Barrow (edward_AT_copyweb.co.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 13:54:56 EEST

Hi,
I'm new to the list (<1hr) and new to ecasound (<1 day) so sorry for jumping
in, but...

It appears that there isn't a Java implementation of ECI, which is a pity
because the app I'm writing in Java would be much simpler if there were.
If I'm wrong about this, great - where do I get it?

If I'm right, there is no Java ECI, does anyone else think that it might be
useful? Would anyone be interested in helping me to write one?

--
Edward Barrow