.cdr-file trouble - is it a bug or a feature? :-)

Subject: .cdr-file trouble - is it a bug or a feature? :-)
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 02:06:21 EEST

Hi everyone!
  I had some problems with .cer-files. As I understand it .cdr files just
contain raw audio-data in cd-quality (-f:S16_LE,2,44100). But I tried to play
them back with a simple program of mine (mainly just copied from Matthias
Nagorni's and Paul Davis' alsa-howtos). It didn't work. I took the original
.wav-files and converted them using sndfile-convert, this worked? Am I wrong
in my assumption or is something messed up?
  Kindest regards
        Julien

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide

SBS C-LAB