Re: [ecasound] client buffer overflow

Subject: Re: [ecasound] client buffer overflow
From: Pierre Lorenzon (pollock.nageoire_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:19:11 EET

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I'll wait for the next release and before keep
the modification I have done. I must say that I
particularly appreciate ecasound because of the separation between the
engine itself and its command line mode (or server/clientmode)
and the graphical interface. I am blind and so can only use
the command line mode.

Bests

Pierre