Re: [ecasound] reminder about Ecasound Control Interface (fwd)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] reminder about Ecasound Control Interface (fwd)
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 03:56:25 EET

Kai Vehmanen <kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi> writes:

> --cut--
> #!/usr/bin/env python
> from pyeca import *

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/joq/bin/eci-pos", line 2, in ?
    from pyeca import *
ImportError: No module named pyeca

I must be doing something stupid here. I can't see where the pyeca
module is getting installed. Did I build it wrong? Where should it
go?

I had to `./configure --with-python-modules=/usr/lib/python2.1'.
Could this be the problem? Old python interpreter?

--
  joq