Re: [ecasound] Compile failure ecasound-2.3.2 on SuSE 8.2

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Compile failure ecasound-2.3.2 on SuSE 8.2
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 03:52:32 EET

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, pfred1 wrote:

> Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks for looking.

Three options:

(1) upgrade to libsndfile-1.0.5 and retry compiling

(2) ./configure --disable-sndfile and retry compiling

(3) copy the attached file to
    'ecasound-2.3.2/libecasound/plugins/audioio_sndfile.cpp'
    and recompile

See my earlier messages for background info:

        http://eca.cx/ecasound-list/2003/12/0013.html
        http://eca.cx/ecasound-list/2003/12/0042.html