Re: [ecasound] undo -t:length

Subject: Re: [ecasound] undo -t:length
From: Jan Weil (Jan.Weil_AT_web.de)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 08:48:02 EET

One further comment regarding EOS.

While at first glance -x/-X and -t/-T look quite elegant there is one
drawback.
If you do not happen to be a coder (well, using ecasound's CLI you are
quite likely to be a coder, but anyway) it's not necessarily obvious to
you that these two options exclude each other (you cannot use both of
them at the same time).
Therefor I'd suggest to merge them in one option.
E. g. '-x:truncate|update', '-t:original|10.5'

Jan