Re: [ecasound] ecasound bug, bad chainsetup or stupid user?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound bug, bad chainsetup or stupid user?
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 06:43:43 EET

6)
If I set -t:900 there is no problem at the end of processing. The bad
loud sound seems to only happen when the processing length of the
chainsetup goes beyond the end of all the file inputs. My file inputs
can range between 902.802s and 905.044s. I originally wanted to record a
few seconds of only the live input after all the files were finished and
so set -t:907. But, I can live without that if this is not something
that can be fixed. I am still willing to help debug it if it can be
fixed, though.

-Eric Rz.