ecanormalize dies in 2.3.0

Subject: ecanormalize dies in 2.3.0
From: The Eye (michael.hellwig_AT_uibk.ac.at)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 22:16:35 EET

just realized I maybe could update ecasound (used 2.2.3 from when this
was the version in cvs), so I did.

Now I wanted to do an ecanormalize and this is the result:

eye_AT_lormoral c $ ecanormalize 01.wav

(ecasoundc_sa) Error='read() error', cmd='' last_error='' cmd_cnt=1
last_cnt=0.

* Message from libecasoundc:
*
* A null client handle detected. This is usually caused by a bug
* in the ECI application. Please report this bug to the author of
* the program.

Warning: DBC_CHECK failed - "eci_rep != NULL", ecasoundc_sa.c, 641.

uh well, ok, reporting it.

--
Michael Hellwig  aka  The Eye                 olymp.idle.at admin
check out http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csaa5128 for gpg public key