DEAR FRIEND

Subject: DEAR FRIEND
From: alshafred2003_AT_mmail.com
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 13:31:41 EET

From: Mrs alsha fred

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married
to Dr.dixon fred who worked with Kuwait embassy in
Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year
2000.We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again
Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry
or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the
Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of 17Million Dollars (Seventeen Million
United State Dollars) with one finance/security
company in
Amsterderm Holland. Presently, this money is still
with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next three months due to
cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke
sickness. Having known my condition I decided to
donate this
fund to church or better still a christian individual
that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here
in. I want a church that will use this funds to fund
churches,
orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and
to ensure that the
house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to
understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't
want
a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am
not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I
know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health
because
of the presence of my husband's relatives around me
always. I don't want
them to know about this development.
With God all things are possible. As soon as I
receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm Holland. I will
also issue you a letter of authority that will prove
you as the original- beneficiary of this funds. I want
you and the church to always pray for me because the
lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a
life of a worthy
Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must
serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
christian individual for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing
from you.

N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE
LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY, HE
DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY
UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR
SUCCESS IN JESUS name.

NAME: Larry Martini
Tel: 0031620888375
Email: larrymartini_AT_spinfinder.com