alsa may be Ok?

Subject: alsa may be Ok?
From: bart_AT_solozone.com
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 20:01:36 EET

Luckily I have another box a sturdy Seattle board P-III 500Mhz with a creative sound blaster card.
I upgraded SuSE 8.1 to 9 (actually clean install)
and the sound is Ok. Thus the problem I am having relates to my main board, Asus p4c800-e deluxe, which loses time, 3 minutes a day, for example, or my set up of the M-delta with audio buddy and break out box.
This is no longer your problem. Thanks for the discussion
Bart Alberti bart_AT_solozone.com
P. S., my default installation uses artsd and on leaving kde there are 124 references still in memory.