Re: [ecasound] Metronome problems

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Metronome problems
From: Stefan Bund (l-ecasound.d.xalan_AT_xoxy.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 16:38:56 EET

"justin - justinrosander_AT_comcast.net"<+l-ecasound+xalan+f75a938842.justinrosander#comcast.net_AT_spamgourmet.com> writes:
> Another solution, and this will save on cpu cycles totally:
> use a drum machine, preprogrammed track on a keyboard,

Thats, what I'm doing right now: I just record the ecasound metronome
to its own track and use that prerecorded track as metronome. This
works ok but I'd like to have it work directly.

Stefan.

PS: I forgot to mention in my first post: Don't try to reach me
directly at above adress for that won't work. See my other posting,
why.