Re: [ecasound] Metronome problems

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Metronome problems
From: justin (justinrosander_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 06:47:11 EET

Another solution, and this will save on cpu cycles totally:
use a drum machine, preprogrammed track on a keyboard,
or pipe a metronome through your soundboard through one of the
auxes.
Sorry, I know we're trying to use ecasound. I actually use a metronome 'tick'
to count in the first four beats, and that's all. the rest I leave up to a
drum track that I have put together on Acid Music 2.0 under **gasp** Windows.
The metronome 'tick' is a *.wav file that counts in the rest. When I'm done
with a song, I kick out the metronome file, use snd to edit the first four
beats, and then mix.
there's more than one way to skin a mouse.
:)
justin

--
"'Let's spread out!'
  'Yeah, we can do more damage that way.'"