Sorry, If someone tried to reach me directly ...

Subject: Sorry, If someone tried to reach me directly ...
From: Stefan Bund (l-ecasound.d.xalan_AT_xoxy.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 16:43:33 EET

Hello List,

sorry, I forgot to mention this on my first post. Please don't try to
reach me at my above message directly (that is outside this
list). This will not work.

During the last few month, spam has become such a problem for me that
I had to start using drastic measures to manage my mail
accounts. Therefore I'm using spamgourmet (www.spamgourmet.com). Very
nice. I can receive the list without divulging my email address.

If you want to contact me directly, you'll have to ask for my email
address on this list. I hope, nobody is offended. If you are, let me
know and I'll try to do something about it.

If someone sent a message to me directly, that mail will have been
silently dropped. If possible, please repost on the list or ask me for
my Address.

I hope you can understand ...

Stefan.

PS: Stefan Bund *is* my real name. I'm not trying to be anonymous, I
just want to make sure, my new addresses don't get to the spammers.