Re: [ecasound] Anyone using Audio::Ecasound?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Anyone using Audio::Ecasound?
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 10:34:19 EEST

>Bah! The maintainer is useless!
>
>That's me.

:)

>Kai, any chance of having the perl (&php) build and tests run
>in your automatic testing? It would certainly help me stay current
>(and I obviously need it).

Thats not really feasable for php as it's a built into php extension and not
a standalone module. But maybe I could....

> > it took 10 minyutes to fix. Mayne it will be so easy for perl :)
>
>Was it just a case of fixing broken names?
>
>I think it might be that simple although I think I should use
>the well-formed output mode too.

I don't use the well formed stuff as php is not (yet) too good at 2 way
communication with forked processes. Basically I just wrapped the ecasoundc
shared lib. I think it was at 2.2 where ceased to be a sheared object and
iirc the header file moved so it was just a case of tweaking my build
system.

Hope it's as easy for you. :)

Tony