Propositions for new Ecasound commands (fwd)

Subject: Propositions for new Ecasound commands (fwd)
From: mlrobot_AT_wakkanet.fi
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 04:26:39 EEST

Another resend:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:50:02 +0100 (CET)
From: Julien Patrick Claassen <julien_AT_c-lab.de>
To: k_AT_eca.cx
Cc: ecasound-list <ecasound-list_AT_wakkanet.fi>
Subject: Propositions for new Ecasound commands

Hello all!
  I just had the idea of having marks in ecasound. so that you could set them
and use them for finding certain positions. I thought this commands might be
necessary:
  cs-setmark - set a mark at a specific position
  cs-remove-mark - remove the selected mark
  cs-goto-mark - goto the selected mark
  cs-play-to-mark - just play from the current position to the selected mark
see if it is set correctly)
  cs-list-mark - list all the marks with their positions
  Kindest regards
         Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen_AT_gmx.de