[ecasound] spam-filter problems

Subject: [ecasound] spam-filter problems
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 04:45:28 EEST

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 mlrobot_AT_wakkanet.fi wrote:

> It seems that quite a few mails to ecasound-list, including the one below,
> have been caught in the list anti-spam filters. I'll try to resend at
> least some of the messages.

There are two ways to verify that your message got to the list:

1. you should get your own message back with [ecasound] in the subject
2. the message should be added to the web archive
   at http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/ecasound-list/2003

The list filters (although not just for ecasound-list) have
caught over thousand spam messages since Sep/2002, so I do think
the benefits outweight the downsides. ;)