Re: [ecasound] cygwin make and ecanormalize not working in 2.2.2 (on Win32)?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] cygwin make and ecanormalize not working in 2.2.2 (on Win32)?
From: Al Oomens (aloomens_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 22:15:47 EET

'ecanormalize' works fine when run as you described.

I have tried to compile both 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 under
cygwin with the same results described below. The
version of cygwin I am using is: 1.3.21(0.77/3/2).
Would you like me to send a copy of the stderr output,
to the list, or direct email?

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/Documentation/programmers_guide/html_ecidoc/eci_doc.html