Re: [ecasound] Tutorials and Articles page online

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Tutorials and Articles page online
From: smoerk (smoerk_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 11:12:34 EET

Hello Kai,

I didn't complain about documentation before, because it's quite good
for an oss project, but i do it now and try to argument from a user's
point of view :-). i think there are too many different documents with
similar content, which means the user have too many choices where to
start. the addition of the Tutorial link makes it even worse. i think it
would be a good idea to merge Examples, Troubleshooting, the User's
guide and the Man page to one document. this would be a lot of work and
can only be done, if somebody has the time for this (i doubt i have),
but it should be the goal to have one User's Manual, which could be
printed and includes everything I have to know as a user.

btw, the "Ecasound Tutorial (de)" is mostly in english (seems copy and
pasted from ecasound documentation).

smoerk