Re: [ecasound] CVS problem

Subject: Re: [ecasound] CVS problem
From: William Goldsmith (bill_AT_radioparadise.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 00:12:22 EET

I haven't been able to completely get rid of the problem with any
combination of the suggested commands, though it's very hard to tell for
sure because it's such an intermittent problem - and I'm not listening to
the direct output of ecasound, but to a stream encoded from the output (via
liveice & LAME) - so I need to separate any errors introduced by that step.
It *seems* as if -z:intbuf -z:db,250000 gives the best results. I'll try
that for a while & see how it goes.

I get no error messages.

thanks
-bg