Re: [ecasound] CVS problem

Subject: Re: [ecasound] CVS problem
From: William Goldsmith (bill_AT_radioparadise.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 18:09:55 EET

Sorry - meant to say RedHat 8.0. It's gcc 3.2 - which I've used to build
ecasound successfully before, so I really don't think that's the issue. The
only thing I can think of that is different on this system is that I ended
up having to move /usr/lib to a different disk partition (long story...). I
symlinked it back to its proper location, which should work fine, right?
`ls /usr/lib` gives the expected results, so it's not a dumb link error.

I know this is kind of off-topic, but I appreciate the help.

-bg