Re: [ecasound] version 2.2 build problems

Subject: Re: [ecasound] version 2.2 build problems
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 13:19:55 EET

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Tony Leake wrote:

> checking for ANSI C header files... no
> checking for map... no
> configure: error: C++ header files not found! Searched for '<map>' (STL).
[...]
> I just re-checked and 2.2-pre4 configures OK.

Hmm, that's odd as both pre4 and 2.2.0 have the same check for STL map.
Do you have the 'libstdc++5-devel' rpm package installed? Check also
"gcc --version" (which should output gcc-3.2) and the existence of file
'/usr/include/c++/3.2/map'.

> This is on a Linux/Mandrake9 standard install.

I've tested configuring and building 2.2.0 on one Mandrake 9 box and it
went through fine.