Re: [ecasound] version 2.2 build problems

Subject: Re: [ecasound] version 2.2 build problems
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 18:18:56 EET

Hmm, now I'm confused also. Map is present, see below and when I removed
config.cache from 2.2-pre4 that no longer configures so I guess I must have
changed something. I'll keep looking.

tony

[root_AT_home ecasound-2.2.0]# rpm -qa |grep libstdc++
libstdc++2.10-2.96-0.80mdk
libstdc++5-devel-3.2-1mdk
libstdc++2.10-devel-2.96-0.80mdk
libstdc++5-3.2-1mdk
[root_AT_home ecasound-2.2.0]# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.2 (Mandrake Linux 9.0 3.2-1mdk)

[root_AT_home ecasound-2.2.0]# ls /usr/include/c++/3.2/
algorithm cctype clocale cstdarg ctime exception_defines.h
iomanip iterator memory set string
backward/ cerrno cmath cstddef cwchar ext/
ios limits new sstream typeinfo
bits/ cfloat complex cstdio cwctype fstream
iosfwd list numeric stack utility
bitset ciso646 csetjmp cstdlib deque functional
iostream locale ostream stdexcept valarray
cassert climits csignal cstring exception i586-mandrake-linux-gnu/
istream map queue streambuf vector
[root_AT_home ecasound-2.2.0]#