version 2.2 build problems

Subject: version 2.2 build problems
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 11:27:59 EET

Hello Kai,

Hope I'm not the angel of death here but I'm having problems building the
new release, or configuring it to be more precise. I get the following
error.

checking for ANSI C header files... no
checking for map... no
configure: error: C++ header files not found! Searched for '<map>' (STL).

I just re-checked and 2.2-pre4 configures OK.

This is on a Linux/Mandrake9 standard install.

Tony