Re: [ecasound] development release: 2.2.0-rc1

Subject: Re: [ecasound] development release: 2.2.0-rc1
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 16:18:19 EET

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> this is it, the first release candidate. If no serious
> bugs are found, I'll release it as 2.2.0 (in a few weeks
> or so).

As nothing serious has come up, I think we are ready for 2.2.0
(basicly rc1 + changes in current CVS). Due to xmas+newyear
time, I'll have to postpone the actual release to January. It's better to
make the release at a time when I'm ready to make a new .1 release
if some embarrassing bug is found. ;)

Merry xmas and happy New Year!