Re: [ecasound] ecasound-iam(1) mentions c-mute and c-muting

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound-iam(1) mentions c-mute and c-muting
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 05:54:45 EET

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Mario Lang wrote:

> While hacking away at ecasound.el, I noticed that the CVS copy I had
> on my laptop (quite recent) mentions c-muting in ecasound-iam(1)
> which does not really exist. It also mentions c-mute, which is
> reported via int-cmd-list...

Oops, that's a error. If I remember right, the idea was to rename 'c-mute'
(that is used in the current eiam implementation) to 'c-muting' which
better describes the toggled nature of the command (i.e. always changes
state between muted and unmuted). I guess we could add
implementation for 'c-muting' (toggle) and also 'c-mute' (always mute) and
'c-unmute' (always unmute). This should cause the least amount of trouble
for ECI users.