Re: [ecasound] Ecasound as an editing tool

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Ecasound as an editing tool
From: Kirk Reiser (kirk_AT_braille.uwo.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 14:03:38 EET

Hi Lars and all: I have a simple wave editor I have been working on
based on bsoundedit originally. It isn't very fancy at this point but
it will allow you to mark blocks and delete and copy them. I am
hoping to interface it to the eci library at some point in the
future. If you are interested in playing with it, you can get it
thusly:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_AT_linux-speakup.org:/usr/src/CVS login
(password 'please')
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_AT_linux-speakup.org:/usr/src/CVS co bsound

Watch the case on CVS there. Like I said it isn't very fancy yet but
my beta testers seem to think it works okay.

good luck.
  Kirk

--

Kirk Reiser The Computer Braille Facility e-mail: kirk_AT_braille.uwo.ca University of Western Ontario phone: (519) 661-3061