Weird

Subject: Weird
From: Justin Rosander (JustinRosander_AT_msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 22:56:11 EET

This was weird . . . ok, I was testing ecasound2.2.0rc1, and I hit CTRL-C to
abort the program under interactive mode. What happened next was the
program quit, a command prompt appeared, but when I tried typing, nothing
showed up on the terminal. I typed "exit", and was able to log out, but the
word "exit" didn't appear when I typed. I know it's odd, but that's what
happened.