Re: [ecasound] RH8.0, ecasound 2.0.4

Subject: Re: [ecasound] RH8.0, ecasound 2.0.4
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 13:40:42 EET

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Mark Sadgrove wrote:

> I've just been trying to compile ecasound 2.0.4 under Red Hat 8.0. configure
> gives the error
[...]
> checking for map.h... no
> configure: error: C++ header files not found! Searched for 'map.h' (STL).

This problem is specific to the ecasound-2.0 branch. You
can either edit ecasound-2.0.4/configure.in by replacing 'map.h'
with 'map', and then run "autoconf" and re-run ./configure,
or as the other alternative, to upgrade to 2.2.0-pre3 (not yet
a stable release, but we are getting really close).