Ecasound and the Vocoder.so LADSPA plugin

Subject: Ecasound and the Vocoder.so LADSPA plugin
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 14:43:48 EET

Hi.

I just discovered the vocoder plugin for LADSPA, and am now
wondering how I am supposed to use this with ecasound.

The problem I'm having is the fact that the vocoder plugin needs
two audio inputs, the format and the carrier signal.

How exactly am I supposed to feed it two different audio streams
using eci? One would be a soundsource, and another maybe the
output of an analogueosc or something...

--
CYa,
  Mario