Re: [ecasound] ecasound.el 0.7.5 released

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound.el 0.7.5 released
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 03:38:21 EEST

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Mario Lang wrote:

> I've just put up a new version of ecasound.el (0.7.5) on
> http://delysid.org/ecasound.el

ok, now we're talking! At last I got the cop-edit-mode working, and
yes, it really is _very_ nice! I put the following screenshot
showing the cop-edit mode in action:

http://www.eca.cx/screenshots/ecasound-2.2.0-pre3-emacsmode-0.7.5.png

PS ecasound.el can now also be found from ecasound's CVS-tree:
   sound/ecasound/ecatools/ecasound.el ... I put also a few
   older versions there in addition to this latest version.