Re: [ecasound] goodbye to dynamic libraries...?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] goodbye to dynamic libraries...?
From: Bill Allen (ballen_AT_mail.serve.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 13:19:03 EEST

My 0.02 euro is that I unsilently agree with the plan. Even though I'm a
developer, *any* free time that I have to work with ecasound is going to
be spent using it as an application for my musical ambitions, or
developing small drivers using pyecasound. Getting ecasound into a state
of stable, long-term viablity is more important than maintaining it as a
platform for me. I've tried alternatives and nothing has ever come close,
for me, to ecasound for its features and ease of use. I like the direction
that ECI has gone - I think this will make my life easier, also.

Bill