Re: [ecasound] TERM variable

Subject: Re: [ecasound] TERM variable
From: Justin Rosander (JustinRosander_AT_msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 15:33:47 EEST

 Kai,
Hi, I'm building ecasound again this time with aRts support (didn't have that built in the first time).
In the libecasound/plugins file, my build was bombing out at audioio_arts.cpp, in the use of the audioio_arts.h file.
There are a couple of functions called 'cerr' and 'endl' that haven't been defined in any of the includes.
Is there an *.h file that you are drawing these functions from, or how would you recommend defining them?
Thanks for your help!
JustinGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com