compile error for ecawave

Subject: compile error for ecawave
From: Justin Rosander (JustinRosander_AT_msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 10:17:31 EEST

Hi,
Hope things are well with everyone.
Well, here's where I bombed out:

c++ -O2 -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -ffast-math -L/usr/local/lib -lecasound -lkvutils -o ecawave ecawave.o version.o resources.o qeinterface.o qesession.o qefile.o qeacceptinput.o qeopenfiledialog.o qesavefiledialog.o qewaveform.o qestatusbar.o qeevent.o qenonblockingevent.o qeplayevent.o qesaveevent.o qechainopevent.o qebuttonrow.o qecutevent.o qecopyevent.o qepasteevent.o qefadeinevent.o qefadeoutevent.o qeaudioformatinput.o qefilenameinput.o qechainoperatorinput.o qeobjectmap.o qeoperatorconfiguration.o qeinterface_moc.o qesession_moc.o qefile_moc.o qeacceptinput_moc.o qeopenfiledialog_moc.o qesavefiledialog_moc.o qewaveform_moc.o qestatusbar_moc.o qechainopevent_moc.o qebuttonrow_moc.o qeinput_moc.o qeaudioformatinput_moc.o qefilenameinput_moc.o qechainoperatorinput_moc.o qeobjectmap_moc.o qeoperatorconfiguration_moc.o -L/usr/local/qt//lib -lqt
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-linux-gnu/3.0.3/../../../../i386-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -lqt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [ecawave] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/ecasound/ecawave-0.4.1/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/ecasound/ecawave-0.4.1'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I'm sure the solution is absolutely simple.
Well, my system is thus:
PIII processor
Core Linux distro (christened MerLinux)
GCC 3.0.3
KDE 3.0, with latest QT installed

If there's any more info that you need from me, let me know.
BTW, I see this type of error on occasion, where ld will look for something like -lqt as written above, and it can't be found. How do I resolve this?
Thanks to any help that can be offered!
Sincerely,
JustinGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com