PHP bindings released

Subject: PHP bindings released
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 17:12:11 EEST

Hi,

I have finished my PHP extension that wraps the ECI interface. (Finished at
least until the bugs start showing up )

Anyone interested can download it and find simple documentation at
http://www.webwise-data.co.uk/php_audio/php_audio_extension.html

BTW Kai, I have used the same example script you use for
all of the other bindings, hope this blatant plagerism is OK with you :)

Regards
Tony