Re: [ecasound] stability of the 2.1devX series

Subject: Re: [ecasound] stability of the 2.1devX series
From: janne halttunen (jhalttun_AT_pp.htv.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 13:11:23 EEST

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:05:39 +0300 (EEST)
Kai Vehmanen <k_AT_eca.cx> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> 2.1devX has been in development since August of 2001. Now I'm facing the
> same old problem: is 2.1dev11 stable enough, and if not, what needs to be
> done befofe 2.2.0?

Hi, I tried CVS compile and came to stop with:

$ make
cd . && aclocal
cd . && automake --foreign Makefile
cd . && autoconf
configure.in:442: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
make: *** [configure] Error 1

I have modified Mandrake8.2 system.

janne