GCC 3.2

Subject: GCC 3.2
From: Michael Carmack (karmak_AT_karmak.org)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 05:44:36 EEST

Does ecasound compile under GCC 3.2? I've attempted to do so, but the
configure script looks for map.h, which apparently has been moved to
${gccdir}/include/c++/3.2/backward/map.h as of 3.2. I'm assuming this
means map.h is deprecated and only provided for backwards compatibility.
Has anyone else been successful? I might just have a peculiar setup
that needs tweaking (GCC is in a non-standard location on my system).

Thanks.

m.