[ecasound] Have tax problems?

Subject: [ecasound] Have tax problems?
From: Larry Dee (rd9x_AT_bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 11:33:55 EEST

Wipe Out Tax Debt, End your IRS tax problems!

Would you like to resolve IRS and State tax problems quickly and easily? Would you like to save yourself a lot of money? If you owe $5,000 USD or more, read on!

Our nationally recognized tax attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and licensed enrolled agents can help you no matter where you live in the US. By directly negotiating with the IRS and State authorities we can settle your debts for far less than what you currently owe!

For a FREE analysis and more information on this subject, please fill out the short form below (all fields required). In the debt size field please also include any penalties or interest that you owe.

Full Name
State
Phone Number
Time to Contact
Tax Debt Size
E-Mail

Thank you for your time! Please submit this form only once, and please allow 5-10 business days for processing.

If you wish to receive no further such advertisements, please reply to this email with the word Remove in the subject line.

rd9x -- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to .