[ecasound] Hammerfall keeps buzzing om channel 3.

Subject: [ecasound] Hammerfall keeps buzzing om channel 3.
From: Jesper - Servicez.org Hosting (jep_AT_servicez.org)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 20:06:27 EEST

Guys,

I have a RME Hammerfall 9152 and alsa 0.5* and i try to use multiple channels of my cards.

Playing sounds on channel 1+2 (stereo) -> works

Playing sounds on channel 3+4 (stereo) also works

When i try to play on channels 5+6 of 7+8, it works.. but: channel 3 contains crap, a very loud BUZZZZZ.

I tried it with the optical output and an ADAT, and an analog output (4x output) card connected to my hammerfall, both with the same problem.

To play, i use :

ecasound -i song.wav -f:s32_le:8:44100 -erc:1,7 -erc:2,8 -eac:0,1 -eac:0,2 -o alsa,default

I tried to change the erc's, tried different bitrates (my song is 44100 stereo) etc etc. I also tried to use non-interlieved but that's not it :-(

Can anybody tell me why channel 3 buzzes when i use channels 5/6 of 7/8?

I hope to hear from you soon, cause i have to fix it tomorrow.

Thanks a lot!

Jesper

-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to .