[ecasound] gate (-gc) retriggering?

Subject: [ecasound] gate (-gc) retriggering?
From: Nathan Stewart (nps_AT_mebtel.net)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 07:40:44 EEST

I'm trying to do some data logging using ecasound, and I just about have
ecasound doing what I want (after I punted on asoundrc and just went
with oss compatability). I'm trying to do some gate (truncation) of two
independent channels, with the results merged into one log file. My
problem now is that I need the gates to retrigger, which doesn't appear
to be supported. Is there any way to do this? (While I'm wishing, it'd
be way cool if I could trigger the gate on level, but keep it open based
on time.)