[ecasound] edi-21: eiam cmds removed

Subject: [ecasound] edi-21: eiam cmds removed
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 07:49:49 EET

Hopefully nobody misses these...

- removed: ia-mode - 'c-rewind', 'c-forward' and
           'c-setpos'

... I can't believe why I kept these for so long. The related code was
_very_ complicated (compared to achieved functionality), implementation
was incomplete (no reasonable way to handle situations where audio object
was attached to multiple chains) and had no good use.

In other words: bloat.