Re: [ecasound] ecasound 2.0.4 released!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound 2.0.4 released!
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 01:45:21 EET

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> I have noticed that in the latest CVS there appears to be some
> samplebuffer issues and I have been getting XRUNs with FDX and my alsa
> driver. Were changes made late last year that would cause this?

CVS HEAD or the 2.0 branch...? There has been very few changes in the 2.0
tree. If you've had problem with the 2.1-tree, I suggest trying the very
latest CVS-version (version number now 2.1dev8). I fixed one bug today
that relates to ALSA buffer params.

Btw; I've marked edi-12 as closed. Can you verify that this
     bug really is fixed...:

(edi-12) Conversions problems with non-interleaved, s32_le streams.
        - submitted: jhall, 16.7.2001
        - done: kaiv, 16.1.2002, ecasound 2.1dev7