Re: [ecasound] Stringing files

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Stringing files
From: eric devost (ericdevost_AT_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 06:18:11 EET

Merci!

With your help I could finaly put an end to my first musical project
with ecasound! You can download it (Musinome.mp3) at :

http://tracks4musicians.sytes.net

This site is unfortunaly only in french for now... And
the démo (Musinome) is far from perfect but I learned
a lot working with ecasound last year and now I am
officially starting my second project!

Tanks a lot again!

Eric,