Re: [ecasound] qtecasound

Subject: Re: [ecasound] qtecasound
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 11:35:52 EET

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, Gilles van Eeden wrote:

> I'm trying to compile qtecasound as well, the binary release crashes on my
> system. The include structure doesn't seem to be up to date. I've been trying
> to include different files but get many errors. Any clues as to how i might
> get this compiled within a reasonable timespan? If at all...

Qtecasound is not actively maintained at the moment. I've left the web
page online just in case someone wants to take over the project. As it is
now, qtecasound is not a very useful frontend, so this is not a great
loss.

Qtecasound 0.1dev6, which is the last released version, compiles ok
against ecasound 2.0.x, but not against 2.1.x. I might upgrade qtecasound
once ecasound 2.2.0 (next stable version) is released, but I'm not sure
yet.