[ecasound] long file names in IAM

Subject: [ecasound] long file names in IAM
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 16:13:09 EET

Hello..

If this question was asked before, please excuse me, I did search
the archive for a while but couldnt find an answer.

In ecasound IAM, I am having trouble with long file names
which contain strange characters like spaces.

Using \ diesnt help, and putting quotes around the filename doesnt
help either. Ecasound cuts of the name at the first space it sees.

It would be nice to be able to use \ in such filenames to escape
the separator characters.

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang_AT_delysid.org>