[ecasound] implementing tone controlls

Subject: [ecasound] implementing tone controlls
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 22:57:39 EET

Hello,

I'm trying to build an ecasound frontend but I'm a little stuck as to how to
implement tone controls.

I'm using eci and I would guess that I use -ef4, -ef3 or one of the other
filters. Question is which filter for which tone control and what are good
frequencies to start with. I would like to impement the standard bass middle
and treble.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Tony