Re: [ecasound] XML solution experience

Subject: Re: [ecasound] XML solution experience
From: Bill Allen (ballen_AT_mail.serve.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 20:29:28 EET

It is a very interesting and clever approach to using xml with ecasound.
My question is (and this is a request for information, not a veiled
critique), what are the advantages of an xml-based ecasound driver vs.
using ecs files? My largest project to date has been 6 tracks and this
might have something to do with my question.

655 files! That is a ton of work.

Bill