[ecasound] XML solution experience

Subject: [ecasound] XML solution experience
From: Alban Peignier (alban.peignier_AT_free.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 10:28:23 EET

Hi,

For a long time, I'm looking for solutions to realize a larg multi-track
mix ... I've just found a solution which combines ecasound with xml
files. It's too long to describe correctly in a small mail, so I've
quickly wrote this document : http://tryphon.homeip.net/~alban/xmlsound/

I hope that this solution will help somebody else ;) All your comments
are welcome.

Alban