[ecasound] Re: EWF rocks, and, where to get drum loops?

Subject: [ecasound] Re: EWF rocks, and, where to get drum loops?
From: Marc Martinez (lastxit+ecasound_AT_technogeeks.org)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 03:14:24 EEST

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 01:16:33AM +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2001, Krzys Majewski wrote:
>
> > Keep on coding (so I can drink beer and play my bass)
>
> Now that's not fair. I want to drink beer and play my bass, too! :)
> Hmm, maybe I should just do all three at the same time. ;)

this could get very messy, but maybe the beer would smooth out the
thought-packets in transit .. the last time I attempted such a feat
(without the beer at the time, unfortunately, so test results will
hafta be repeated, obviously) I ended up playing the bass expecting to
see output from the keyboard appear on the monitor. ;) maybe I just
need to upgrade my synapse-switch.

Marc