[ecasound] Ecasound qt projects

Subject: [ecasound] Ecasound qt projects
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 08:53:37 EEST

Hello,

I'm trying to write a gui application using the functionality of Ecasound in
c++ using the qt librarys.

I am new to gui programming in general so I decided to use the eca control
interface to try to keep things simple.

Are there any other apps which use the eca controll interface and a gui as
I'd really like to look at some source examples for ideas?

Also more generally, is it a bad idea in general to use eca control
onterface as even with a very simple gui (ie a start and stop button) I'm
getting a lot of random interfearance, now this may just be simple newbie
errors but I just want to be sure I'm not heading in a bad direction.

Best Regards
Tony Leake